All Type of Bridges
High-Quality Dental Crowns and Bridges in Chennai
At Dental Solutions, we strive to provide the best and brightest smile to all our patients. We offer high-quality dental crowns and bridges in Chennai that will help patientswith missing tooth or uneven set of teeth gain back the confidence that they need. We perform personalized dental care and treatment, so if you need to know what your options our, our expert dental health care specialists would be happy to explain what you need to achieve optimal oral health.
Understanding Dental Crowns and Bridges
No matter how strong they look, your teeth are still vulnerable to breakage and damage, especially if not properly cared for. If, for any reason, one or more teeth that are damaged and do not look like your other healthy teeth, our dentists at Dental Solutions can restore them using a dental crown.
A crown is a tooth-shaped cap that is placed over a tooth to cover it, restoring its size, shape, and strength, and improving its appearance. When cemented in place, the crown will fully encase the entire visible portion of a tooth that lies at and above the gum line. When you use a high-quality dental crown, nobody would suspect that your original tooth is actually broken.
A dental bridge, on the other hand, is a permanent dental device that is designed to “bridge” the space in between teeth and fill in the gap caused by a lost tooth. A dental bridge is often used together with a crown, improving your smile and your ability to speak, chew, and eat food properly.
There are several types of dental bridges available, and our dentists will help you identify the best choice that perfectly matches your condition, preference, and budget. For high quality dental crowns and bridges in chennai, trust only the experts at Dental Solutions chennai.
Do I Need to Have a Dental Crown?
While there are some people who don’t mind losing a tooth or two, others invest in their set of whitey pearls for many reasons, including profession, health concerns, and even self-worth and confidence. If you are still pondering whether or not to get a dental crown, here are some reasons that can help you come up with the right decision.
A dental crown may be needed in the following situations:
- If you have a weak or damaged tooth and you want to protect it from further decaying, breaking, and getting damaged.
- If you have a cracked or damaged tooth and you want to hold together it parts and prevent from further damage.
- If you have a broken tooth or a tooth that has been severely worn down, and you want to restore it, along with your beautiful smile.
- If you want to cover and support a tooth with a large filling when there isn't a lot of tooth left
- If you have or are planning to have a a dental bridge and you want to keep it in place and prevent from getting damaged by chewing or brushing
- If you want to cover misshaped or severely discolored teeth
- If you have or are planning to have a dental implant and you want to cover it
- If you wish to have make a cosmetic modification and improve the overall appearance of your smile
Whatever your reasons for getting dental crowns and bridges in chennai, our reliable dentists will help you in every step of the way.