Find the Best Implantologist in chennai
Dental Solutions at specializes in providing high-quality dental implants to patients within chennai and surrounding areas. Led by an expert in implantology, our dental implant procedure is ideal for anyone who has lost their teeth due to trauma, gum disease, tooth decay, or any injury. By getting a dental implant, you are regaining your smile in a more comfortable and permanent way.
What is a Dental Implant?
A dental implant is an artificial tooth root made of medical grade titanium that is placed into your jaw to hold a replacement tooth or bridge. Dental implants are the first option for people who have lost a tooth or teeth due to periodontal disease, an injury, infection, or other reason.
Dental implants feel and function similar to your own natural teeth. They are also created to look exactly like the real ones, making it virtually impossible to see the difference. If you want to replace a missing tooth, a dental implant procedure from the best implantology in chennai can be the most fitting solution to your problem.
Do I Need a Dental Implant in chennai?
While there are some people who don’t mind losing a tooth or two, others invest in their set of whitey pearls for many reasons, including profession, health concerns, and even self-worth and confidence. If you are still pondering whether or not to get a dental implant, here are some reasons that can help you come up with the right decision to get a dental implant in Chennai.
1. You can chew and speak better with dental implants. You have more tooth stability with dental implants compared to removable dentures, which have the tendency to slide off when you’re eating or talking. Therefore, by choosing a dental implant, you can chew, eat, and speak better and more comfortable, without worrying about it.
2. Dental implants preserve your facial structure. Did you know that the loss of teeth can cause thinning of the jaw or bone resorption that may lead to abnormal or distorted facial structure? By getting a dental implant it preserves the original structure of your face and keeps it intact. This is specifically relevant if most or all of your teeth are gone. If implants are not placed to preserve your facial bones, the lower third of your face can collapse.
3. Achieve a better and brighter smile with dental implants. For aesthetic purposes, replacement tooth supported by dental implants are more natural- looking than traditional bridges, especially for the frontal teeth. If you want to have healthier smile and an improved overall appearance, trust only an expert implantology from Dental Solution Chennai.
Dental Implant Procedures at Dental Solutions Chennai
As a leading provider of dental implants in Chennai, our facility offers solutions to one or more lost tooth. Dental Solutions Chennai has implemented safe and minimally invasive implant treatments that result in less discomfort, reduced swelling, and shortened healing times of patients.
We offer the following dental implant procedures and solutions at all of our dental clinics in Chennai:
- Single Dental Implant: Implant surgery and restoration
- Dental Implant Bridge: Implant surgery and restoration for multiple missing teeth
- Dentures and Implants: Implant surgery and denture stabilization with two, four, six implants
- Fixed Hybrid Dentures with Implants (non-removable): Implant surgery and fixed denture with four or six implants
Meet the Best Implantology in Chennai
For patients who are looking for efficient and effective full restoration, at Dental Solutions Chennai we offer Teeth-the-same-day – where technically you walk in with your old teeth and walk out with your brand new smile! Teeth-the-same-day is an alternative to the common known dentures or “plates”. This state-of-the-art technology uses only four dental implants to support an immediately loaded full-arch prosthesis. Thus, leaving your new teeth extremely stable and unlike dentures, there is no fear of ripping them off because of eating harder foods. They too look and feel like your own teeth!